Welcome! We're glad you're here!
We are drawn together to follow Jesus Christ: to worship God, to serve the needs of our neighbors, and to pursue reconciliation with all.
We welcome others to join us and help us as we seek to nurture a community filled with grace, joy, and peace so that, by the power of the Holy Spirit, God's healing and hope flow through us to the world.
We strive to achieve this through:
External mission // “seeking peace”
- Embodying the peace of Christ in our homes, our jobs, our relationships, and our community (Peacemaking and racial reconciliation).
- Advocating for and supporting people facing economic hardships or social injustice (Justice).
- Realizing our mission by collaborating with and supporting (through prayer, contribution, and participation) other individuals and organizations.
Internal mission // “Christ-centered community”
- Caring for and celebrating with one another in joy, through transitions, and in times of need (for example: through visitation, prayer, sharing resources and meals, communion, etc.).
- Endeavoring to reach consensus by exercising communal discernment and listening to each other in a spirit of love and respect.
- Committing ourselves to teaching, learning, and following Jesus in daily life.
- Embracing and respecting a variety of voices in worship, preaching, teaching, and discerning.